Friday 1 April 2016

March winner and Top 3


Good morning, it's time to announce the winners of our Flower Power challenge and wow did we see some beautiful entries, clearly you all love your floral's as much as we do, our thanks to each and every one of you for joining in.

As is always the case with so many lovely entries the Design Team had real problems choosing their favourites, but we have narrowed it down to four and the entry in first place and winner of the goodies from  'be Creative!' is....................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Anita
We just loved the simplistic elegance of the beautiful Peonies

Well done Anita, please mail me with your full name and postal address so I can arrange for your prize to be posted to you.

And our Top 3................
Coops
A  pretty circle design with fresh Spring colours

Lorraine
Daisies taking centre stage of this oh so elegant card

Jane
More lovely Spring colours, flowers and Butterflies

Congratulations to you all, please collect our Top 3 badge for your own blogs.

I will be back on Sunday with a new theme and another super prize.

4 comments:

Helen J said...

Beautiful choice of cards, worthy winners.

Jane said...

Thanks so much for putting my Moment in your Top 3.Happy Spring x

Neets B said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as your winner, I'm so happy. Have emailed you. Congrats to my fellow shout outs xx

Lorraine said...

Thank you for picking my card in your top 3 - a lovely surprise
Gorgeous DT makes and another fab challenge this month.
Lorraine x