Saturday 3 December 2011

November winners


It's time to announce our winners for November !!

Another great month with you all wowing us with your super talents and so many beautiful creation, so without further ado I will launch straight into it....................

Overall winner who will receive the great package of goodies from Sir Stampaot is:


Please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addy.

And our Top 3 who can all grab out special logo to wear on their sidebars are:




Congratulations to you all, I will be back tomorrow with our December challenge, so do pop back to check out the theme and meanwhile have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful pieces. Congratulations everyone.

Helen said...

Oooh - thank you for choosing me in the Top 3!
Congratulations to the others! :0)
Helen x

Lai-Yoke said...

Yeepie! Such a good feeling to see that my card was selected this month! Thank you so much!