Friday 4 September 2015

August winners


It's been another fabulous month with yet more amazing entries, I know I repeat myself over and again but we really do appreciate all your time and effort joining us each month with your lovely pieces if artwork and helping us make the challenge such fun.

Needless to say it was as usual very difficult choosing our favourites and this month it was a very close run thing, but we do have a winner of the fabulous £50 Tattered Lace voucher and that person is Cebelica.......................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Pretty soft colours and perfectly coordinated stamping and die cutting

Well done Cebelica, please mail me so that I can arrange for you to choose your dies.

And our Top 3................

Kathy Jo
Isn't this just so elegant

Jane
Lovely inkiness and so useful as well

Shaz
So tranquil reflecting the lovely location where she lives

Well deserved recognition, please all collect our Top 3 badge to display on your own blogs.

I will be back on Sunday with our new challenge and of course another fab sponsor and prize.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Oh thanks so much for Top 3 recognition what a lovely end to the week for me. Well done to everyone else and thanks for all your hard work here I really enjoy playing along each month. Crafty September hugs xx

SewPaperPaint said...

Such a great selection! Congrats ladies!!!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Thank you so much for the Top 3! That is quite the honor!!! Thank you so much!

Congrats to all! Hugs!

AnyOldCraft said...

Congratulations to the winner.
Fab creations :)

cebelica said...

Oh wow, thank you so much!!! I'm doing the happy dance here. :) Well done to top 3 ladies too! :) xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Wow! how wonderful to be showcased .. thanks so much B.!! Delighted, thrilled and a very big congratulations to the others too, some clever entries ::D
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}