Saturday 18 January 2014

Ribbons, buttons and a little mid-month inspiration


Welcome! It is time for a bit of mid-month inspiration from the DT. Sally has made us another card using the incredible Jessie Wilcox images from Nicecrane. She tells us that she loves them because they are such delightful images of children reading.


Over the next few months our lovely DT are going to feature some of their favourite cards and projects that they have made over the years. This month it is Sally's turn.


Sally says "Back in August I created this card after seeing some amazing sunsets whilst on holiday in Wales. My daughter Meg persuaded me to make a tutorial for it on youtube, which she filmed and edited for me, and you can find it here: Ink duster tutorial #2

Hopefully I have been able to show people how to use ink dusters effectively, particularly if they haven't seen them demonstrated before. I use my ink dusters on every card I make, and find them very useful for adding shading to printed papers and embossing, as well as plain card."

There is still plenty of time to get your entries in for this months challenge. We are really enjoying seeing your superb cards featuring ribbons, buttons and bows.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work from Sally, I LOVE to see inking like this. Maddy x