Friday 3 January 2014

December winner and Top 3


Happy New Year to you all, I hope your festive season was a good one and you are all ready for lots of crafting as we head into 2014.

Time to announce the winner and Top 3 from our December challenge which was another mega busy one with some awesome creations and I have to say that the DT's voting was very wide and varied this month and we struggled to come up with our final winner, but it had to be done and that person who will receive the fabulous collection of goodies from Visible Image is.............

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Viv
A lovely Vintage inspired winter creation

Huge congratulations Viv, please mail me with your full name and postal addy so I get your prize off to you.

And our Top 3 are..............

Dora
Crisp and elegant monochrome

Julia
Lovely collage effect using Elizabeth Bennet

Lorraine
Who can resist Christmas Robins

Congratulations to you all, please go collect our Top 3 badge to display on your own blogs.

I will be back on Sunday with our first challenge of the new Year.

4 comments:

Sarn said...

Congratulations to the winners. Great top 3 too. xxx

Viv said...

Oh WOWZER!! Thanks so much. Have done as asked and also want to say well done to everyone else!

Dora said...

congratulations Viv, such a beautiful card.
and what a honour to see my card in the top 3, thank you! I am so happy about it.
also congratulations to the top 3 winners. also beautiful cards made!
greetings

Lorraine said...

Thank you so much for picking my card in your Top 3 - I'm chuffed to bits!
Congratulations to the other winners too.
Lorraine x