Thursday 2 August 2012

July winners


Hello Peeps, afraid I am running a bit late with our July winners, I seem to have this problem of time disappearing, I know lots of you have the same and will hopefully understand just what I mean.

July saw some wonderful entries and gave us a great insight into your crafting passions, the DT had the same problem as usual selecting just four as everyone of you are winners, but alas it does have to come down to four, so here they are:

In top spot and the lucky winner of crafty stash so kindly put together by the guys at Stampalot is:


Huge congratulations to you, please e-mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addy so I can arrange to get your goodies posted off to you. And don't forget the perfect our winners side button.

And top three are:



Well done to you all, thank you for your lovely entries, you can all go on collect our top three low go to wear on your blogs.

I will be back again on Sunday with our new challenge, hope to see you all then.

3 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Yippeee to Maddy for winning! Woowhooo to my wee buddy. Lee x

Unknown said...

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!!! You don't know how much this means to me. Thank you so much, will get my email sent tomorrow. Congrats to The top three and all the other entrants - you were all marvellous. Maddy xxx

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! thank you so much for choosing my wee bag in the top three I'm thrilled, Congrats to the winner and the other ladies.
Hugs
Suzi x